Canadian Artificial Lift Conference 2019 Wed, Sep 18 2019
Welcome to the Canadian Artificial Lift 2019Exhibition and Conference where artificial lift systems providers and service companies will meet with shale operators in Calgary to explore the next generation of artificial lift technologies and techniques for use in oil and gas production.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Making an economic assessment for artificial lift systems
- Reducing costs and optimizing production with the right techniques
- Maximizing pump efficiencies and minimizing failure rates of artificial lift systems
- New optimization techniques in producing from deeper and more complex wells
- Well site automation and downhole monitoring solutions for measured results
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful artificial lift program
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders from artificial lift systems manufacturers and contractors, to well-servicing companies and major North American E&Ps, to network and build cross-market relationships and to discuss the latest advances in artificial lift systems for use in unconventional oil and gas wells across North America.