https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/european-e-fuels/ Wed, Nov 6 2019
ACI’s European E-Fuels Conference will be taking place in Munich, Germany on the 6th & 7th of November 2019. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewables, fuels, energy and oil & gas industry: including car manufacturers, e-fuel producers, technology providers, consultants and policy advisors.
Senior-level speakers will present on technical aspects of the e-fuel market and present the latest challenges and opportunities that the industry brings. They will discuss requested topics by industry experts, touching on aspects such as e-fuels in the automotive and aviation industry, e-fuel production costs challenges and the latest technological advances amongst others.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Blue Crude AS
- Dorothee Lahaussois, Technology Trends Analysis Manager Fuels & Energy, Toyota Motor Europe
- Monica Johannson, Principal Fuel & Energy Analyst, Volvo Group
- Anna-Karin Jannasch, Industrial Transformation Senior Researcher, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Maria Grahn, Director of Energy, Chalmers University of Technology
- Dr. Oliver Weinmann, Managing Director, Vattenfall Europe Innovation GmbH
- Patrick Schmidt, Sustainable Energy & Transport, Ludwig-Bolkow-Systemtechnik GmbH
- Valentin Batteiger, Lead Alternative Fuels, Bauhaus Luftfahrt
- Andrew Murphy, Manager Aviation, Transport & Environment
- Dr. Theodor Goumas, CEO, Exergia S.A.
Agenda here: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/efue1_mkt-agenda/