12th International Conference & Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics Fri, Oct 25 2019
We welcome you to join our Academia & Industry leading experts at 12th Biosensors & Bioelectronics in Vancouver!
12th International Conference and Exhibition on Biosensors & Bioelectronics schedule on during October 25-26, 2019 in Vancouver, Canada with the theme "Driving the Future with Nanosensors, Biosensors & Bioelectronics with Wearables".
Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2019 conference explores new advances and recent updated technologies. Biosensors Conference deals with recent advances in the field of biosensors like security and sensing, photonic sensor technologies, Biosensors for imaging and many more. Biosensors Congress provides a unique platform for people who conduct their research work in this field. The conference captivates individuals both from commercial and academic worlds yet establishes a firm link and binds us together with the recent updated accomplishments.
We provide a good opportunity by admiring your updated research knowledge and also by publishing it in our respective Journals. Congress ultimately provides a good gathering of bright personalities to update us the new research on Biosensors.
Organizing Committee Members:
- Mahmoud Almasri, University of Missouri, USA
- Panicos Kyriacou, City University of London, UK
- Fei Yuan, Ryerson University, Canada
- Chenzhong Li, Florida International University | National Science Foundation (NSF), USA
- Shankar M Krishnan, Wentworth Institute of Technology, USA
- Mahmoud Almasri, Professor & Principal Investigator, University of Missouri, USA
- Xian-en Zhang, Full Professor, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Key topics include (not limited too)
- Transducers in Biosensors
- Biosensors in Healthcare
- Biosensors for Imaging
- Environmental Biosensors
- Wearable Biosensors Technologies
- Bioelectronics & Neuroprosthetics
- Lab-on-Chips and Nucleic Acid Sensors
- Photonic Sensor Technologies
- Gas Sensors
- Advancement in Nanotechnology
- Nanobiosensors & Nanosensors
- Biosensing Technologies
- Bioengineering Applications
The Academic or Business delegate Enrolment which includes attendance of the two-day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches, and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the conference.
How Do I Register?
Members are entitled to a special discount on registration – to claim please contact Evan Carter on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting BBICSE25.