Commissioning and Troubleshooting Pneumatic Conveying Systems Tue, Dec 4 2018
Delegates will look at the setting up and commissioning of pneumatic conveying systems. This course is a 'Hands on' fully practical session using the pneumatic conveying lines and rotary valves in the on-site laboratories in Chatham.
- The practical challenge of starting up systems on site and making sure they work as the designer intended;
- Understand the key signals to look out for that tell you how the system is operating;
- Avoiding pitfalls that can lead to slow start up, blockages etc;
- How to know when the system is operating as intended;
- Ensuring the system is optimised around the users priority requirements eg. minimum energy usage/ particle blockage / system wear;
- It also covers lean and dense phase, rotary valves, blow tanks and various air supply types
Course fees are £765 per delegate.
Full details are found at www.bulksolids.com