FMCG and Chemicals Innovation Summit Thu, May 18 2017
Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to the FMCG and Chemicals Innovation Summit scheduled for May 18 – 19, 2017 in Berlin.
This premier B2B event will bring together experts from all levels of the of the value chain to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and professional exchange; elaborate on the best practices within the companion industry, hear and learn about their experiences on latest trends on companion development, to network and enjoy excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel discussions, speed networking and workshops.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming May!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Design Thinking, Creativity and Innovation Culture
- Mega trends, Big Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Opting for relevant KPIs and how they impact company’s performance
- Voice of Customer- aligning the decisions on Front End Innovation achievement with customer’s needs
- Creating value through incremental and disruptive innovation
- From product to business model innovation
- Benchmark risk-management tools and models for more effective innovation
- How to use analytics and big data to develop products and drive innovation?
- Open and Outsourced Innovation Frameworks
- Partnerships between large companies and start-ups
Who should attend?
Directors, VPs, Managers and Heads of:
- Design Thinking
- Design Innovation
- Technology Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Innovation Excellence
- Knowledge Management
- Portfolio Management
Special For Members of Chem Exec discount 40 %!
Ask to send you full Agenda: firstname.lastname@example.org