Our client is a niche but very well-established trading and distribution company headquartered in NYC, USA and with offices in several regions of the world. Principal product areas are polymers (polyolefins, commodity polymers, engineering polymers and masterbatch) and chemicals (packaged industrial chemicals)
An experienced and resourceful polymers salesperson is needed to sell polymers products across Europe. This material is sourced by the US head-office from a number of strong and sustainable sources. This is a strong business development role to acquire new customers on a pan-European basis.
• Strong sales skills with the ability to plan and acquire new business
• At least 10 years’ experience in sales of polyethylene and PVC (various grades)
• Ability to work autonomously. Happy to work in small, fast paced firm
• You must speak fluent English but will ideally be multilingual
• Home-based (at first) in NW Europe (probably UK / Benelux, Germany)