Our client is one of the world's leading producers of silicon-related materials.
Our clent is targeting to develop strongly its Rubber Business in the Americas Region and is looking for someone to lead and transform this growth plan. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for setting the 5-year strategic business plans to support growth in the Americas region for the Rubber business, and for setting objectives and Key Process Indicators.
He/she will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of marketing plans in line with the Americas region and the worldwide Rubber business strategy by using internal and external resources.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field is required. An MBA degree with technical degree and experience is a plus.
• Minimum of 7-10 years of direct business experience in sales, marketing or technical support desired.
• Rubber market knowledge and experience are required. Knowledge of Silicones technology and ideally silicone rubber experience would be highly advantageous.
• Knowledge of marketing disciplines including research, analyses, positioning and prior experience in strategic planning.
• Strong project management skills. Initiative and ability to work with general guidance to keep projects on target.
• Ability to identify, define and resolve issues pertaining to financial goals.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills; ability to work with individuals at all level of the organization, network and influence peers and managers to accomplish the business goals.
• Team leadership or early supervisory experience is desired as the You should have some experience of managing people as
• Experience working in a functional and geographic matrix environment. Ability to work with diverse cultures.
• Business acumen. Ability to collect and analyze market data from internal and external sources and to transform this into useful information that provides direction for business objectives. Ability to align tactical plans with financial objectives.
• Strong computer skills including database development and utilization of technology based analytical tools and queries.
• Basic knowledge of financial planning and forecasting.
• Travel required to attend trade shows, meetings and customers, including international travel. (30%). International experience will be an advantage as the role reports to a European-based manager.