Our client is a global consulting company specialising in the chemicals and related sectors.
As part of the growing team in Houston, you will also work on reports within the Subscription programs, which provide clients with comprehensive analytics, forecasts and insights in the markets, technologies and economics of a broad range of energy and chemical-related industries, from hydrocarbon fuels and feedstocks, petrochemicals and polymers, C1 chemicals, to biorenewables and special topics.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Participate in the delivery of consultancy engagements and subscription reports to exceed client's expectations, through research, analysis and report writing
• Conduct primary research to understand key industry issues and develop market balances and projections
• Manage research and analysis of industry data through the use of spreadsheets
• Conduct research on process technology trends and develop economic models of capital and operating costs of industrial plants
• Meet internal quality, time and budget constraints
• Work closely with clients, prepare and deliver presentations, and assist in building strong client relationships
• Develop and broaden personal knowledge and capabilities
• Assist and support team members in all aspects of engagement delivery
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
• 3+ years of industry analysis/consulting, research or process industry experience
• Advanced skills in the use of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation applications
• Proficient in the use of databases
• Excellent presentation and report writing skills
• Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Capable of developing and maintaining strong client relationships
• Positive and flexible work attitude
• Diplomatic in meeting and working with people, good cultural awareness
• Be willing to travel locally and nationally 20% of your time