Our client is a global consulting company providing integrated subscription, research and consultancy services for the chemicals, fibres, films, and plastics sectors. They provide insight combined with proprietary data, helping companies identify trends and take advantage of commercial opportunities.
The RPET Senior/ Principal Analyst will be responsible for the research and production of high quality analysis, and for providing support to clients on the current and future use of RPET and its interaction with PET and other packaging materials, in a variety of end uses. They are expected to contribute to thought leading articles, develop the strategic outlook for RPET, present at conferences and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in the PET industry.
• Good technical and market knowledge of RPET, PET packaging and recycling activities - including costs drivers in PET/RPET markets - at a global level with good insights into regional and/or national differences
• The ideal candidate will have previous analytical and/or commercial specialisation in PET/ RPET in the packaging industry, with an appreciation of how packaging development takes place in generating brand identity and product protection, and knowledge of packaging use in FMCG companies.
• Analytical and numeracy skills, with excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
• Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge, with aptitude and desire to learn and apply latest analytical techniques using this and other software platforms.
• Mastery of English communication skills, both written and oral; ability to effectively communicate key concepts and trends (both internal and external) as appropriate to the audience.
• Experience of building strong and durable relationships with mid-senior level stakeholders/ clients