Our client is a leading specialist consulting company with worldwide offices.
This role will be focused on executing due diligence engagements to support mergers and acquisitions in the chemicals and energy industries.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Management of due diligence assignments (commercial and/or technical) to support acquisitions and divestments in the energy and chemicals industries.
• Effective project management – managing deliverables, client relationships, project budgets and the outputs of more junior consulting team members.
• Building and reviewing integrated financial models.
• Support to business development by building client relationships, managing proposals and developing thought leadership content.
1 Education and qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant discipline
• Excellent standard of academic qualifications
• Good first degree in a subject relevant to the energy industry (for example chemical engineering, chemistry)
• Higher degree in relevant subject area
2 Skills & Experience
• Significant experience in the oil, gas and / or petrochemical industry or a top industry or management consultancy.
• Excellent presentation and report writing skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrable leadership and management skills
• Experience delivering business cases to investors and lenders
• Confident communication skills for interacting with senior clients
• Proven ability to generate consulting revenue
• Significant experience with transaction/advisory support services
• To manage commercial due diligence assignments