Our client is a global consulting company providing integrated subscription, research and consultancy services for the chemicals, fibres, films, and plastics sectors. They provide insight combined with proprietary data, helping companies identify trends and take advantage of commercial opportunities.
The PCI PET & RPET director will be responsible for leading a high performance team through various aspects related to the research, production and development of high quality analysis and provide support to clients on the current and future use of PET and RPET resins in a variety of end uses. They would be expected to contribute to thought leading articles and present at conferences in the field. This role has global scope and reports at VP level.
The position will ideally be based in a current company location, ideally in UK or Germany.
• Good technical and market knowledge of PET packaging and recycling activities at a global level with good insights of regional and/or national differences
• Experience of line management, coaching and staff development is an important consideration.
• Strong numeracy skills, with excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
• An understanding of the needs and expectations of our clients
• Advanced presentation skills necessary to present your findings to industry participants through a range of styles, such as webinars etc.
• A serious commitment to excellence and meeting the standards which we pride ourselves on working accurately at all times.
• Ability to "helicopter" issues i.e. the ability to see both the wood and the trees
• A desire to strive for continuous business improvement at both personal and team levels. Provide personal impact and leadership with senior managers and staff at all levels
• Capable to plan, implement & control business processes and contribute to enhancements